How to wash your screen printed goods!
- Always wash inside-out in cold water with a mild detergent on a gentle cycle.
- Hang drying is preferred but if necessary, dry in low heat to avoid cracking, damage, or shrinkage!
- Try to wash with like colors and fabrics.
- Please note that a little fading and cracking is natural when washed over time. You can read our FAQ to find out why!
How to wash your embroidered goods!
- Our embroidery is durable enough for normal wash and dry but if it also incudes any screen prints, please follow the directions above.
- Some curling may occur to the embroidery after drying - you can use an iron to press out the curls with a towel on top. Do not iron directly on the embroidery.